GOLDO CATAMARAN

ATHENA 38

MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME

The catamaran Athena 38 is the best choice to enjoy a unique holidays in an intimate and family atmosphere. It has got 4 fully equipped cabins and 2 bathrooms, as well as two independent berths for the crew.

Its inside cabin is spacious and comfortable, it has got a fully equipped kitchen with gas oven, as well as crockery and everything you need to enjoy lunch or dinner time as you want. The deck has got seats and a table in a bathtub, a solarium, bathing ladder and an outside shower in poop.

In addition, it is completed with a pneumatic dinghy and multiple state-of-the-art electronic controls so safety is your travelling companion.

Rent from € 440

LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR BOAT GOLDO

Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
Catamarán Goldo
previous arrownext arrow
Slider
  • Length (m): 11,53.
  • Sleeve (m): 6,3.
  • Draught (m): 1,50.
  • Year: 2003
  • Authorized capacity: 12
  • Number of engines: 2
  • Engine: 60cv

INTERIOR EQUIPMENT

  • 220 V power socket.
  • Oven / kitchen.
  • Two refrigerators.
  • Table.
  • 4 double cabins.
  • 2 bathrooms with shower.
  • Bed sheets.
  • Towel sets.
  • TV / DV.

 

OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT

  • Bimini.
  • Bathroom staircase.
  • Table.
  • Solarium in bow.
  • Outdoor shower.

 

NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT

  • GPS Plotter radar.
  • Electric anchor windlass.
  • Sliding probe.
  • Radar.
  • VHF.
  • Autopilot.
  • Tridata wind equipment.
  • AIS.

 

OVER WATER / UNDER WATER

  • Fins, goggles and tubes.
  • Fishing material.
  • Dinghy.
  • Paddle surfing.
  • Obligatory rent with captain: 120 € per day.
  • Catering: variety of menus available, request information without commitment.
  • Moorings outside base port not included.
  • Charter for more than one day: fuel not included.


From January 1 to May 31, 2019:

Departure from the Real Club Náutico de Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain.
Price per week: € 2560
Price per day: € 530
Price for half day: € 320

From June 1 to June 30, 2019:
Departure from the Real Club Náutico de Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain.
Price per week: € 2840
Price per day: € 600
Price for half day: 350 €

From July 1 to August 31, 2019:
Departure from the Real Club Náutico de Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain.
Price per week: € 3760
Price per day: € 780
Price for half day: € 460

From September 1 to September 15, 2019:
Departure from the Real Club Náutico de Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain.
Price per week: € 2840
Price per day: € 600
Price for half day: 350 €

From September 16 to December 31, 2019:
Departure from the Real Club Náutico de Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain.
Price per week: € 2560
Price per day: € 530
Price for half day: € 320


Discounts: 
-Advance booking, 5% discount (90 days before the booking date).
-2 weeks rent, 5% discount.
-3 weeks rent, 10% discount.
-4 weeks rent, 15% discount.

Prices include:
-21% VAT.
-Moorings in port base.
-Full  insurance.
-Management of anchoring permissions in the Maritime-Terrestrial National Park of Atlantic Islands (Cíes, Ons and Sálvora).
-Bed linen, towels and household goods.
-Charter of a day or half a day: gasoline INCLUDED.
-Service of final cleaning.

Prices do not include:
-Captain: 120 € per day. 70 € per half day.
-Captain support.
-Fuel.
-Moorings in other ports.
-Boat provisioning.


RESERVATIONS

To confirm the rental service, 30% of the total amount must be paid at booking time. The remaining 70% is paid one week before the boarding date. In case of non-payment of rent within the deadlines, Charter Terranova reserves the right to cancel the service.

Charter Terranova reserves the right to cancel the rental service due to adverse weather conditions. A new date will be agreed to sail.

 

DEPOSIT

The deposit is 500 € and it will be transferred the boarding day with a VISA or MASTERCARD credit card.

 

FUEL

The fuel tank is delivered full and it must be returned in the same way.

ENJOY A DIFFERENT HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS