DISTRIDAL, S.L. operates the www.charterterranova.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the www.charterterranova.com website.
Identity of the controller
- Holder: M.Fernanda Perez Acosta.
- NIF/CIF: B- 36901668.
- Address: L.G. LARACHE, 43 36141- VILABOA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://charterterranova.com
- Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service.
- To provide the Service on our behalf.
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the US.
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com.
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a treats the data in order to provide your email services to the Holder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the Web site (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on US servers.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies that Google and its collaborators use and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing www.charterterranova.com you can collect unidentified data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third party analysis services:
Google Analytics: The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study navigation patterns and collect demographic information.
Acceptance and consent
- Standing for data processing.
- The legal basis for processing your data is: consent.
- Purpose of the data processing personnels.
When you connect to the web site to order a mail the Holder, you subscribe to the bulletin or realize a contracting, are facilitating information of personal character of which the person in charge is the Holder. This information can include information of personal character since they can be your IP address, name and surnames, physical direction(address), email address, telephone number, and another information. On having facilitated this information, you give your assent in order that your information is compiled, used, managed and stored for superadmin.es, only since it is described in the Legal Notice and in the present Politics(Policy) of Privacy.
The personal information and the purpose of the treatment on the part of the Holder is different according to the system of capture of information:
- Forms of contact: The Holder requests personal information between(among) those who can be: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and direction(address) of your web site with the purpose of answering to your consultations.
For example, the Holder uses this information to give response to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or worries(restlessnesses) that you could have relative to the information included in the web site, the services that lend across the web site, the treatment of your personal information, questions relating to the legal texts included in the web site, as well as any other consultation that you could have and that is not subject to the conditions of the web site or of the contracting.
- Forms of subscription to contents: The Holder requests the following personal information: Name and surnames, email address, telephone number and direction(address) of your web site to manage the list of subscriptions, to send bulletins, promotions and special offers.
The information that you facilitate to the Holder will be located in the servants of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with domicile in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There exist other purposes for which the Holder treats your personal information:
- To guarantee the fulfillment of the conditions gathered in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This can include the development of tools and algorithms that help to this web site to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal information that he(she) gathers.
- To rest and to improve the services that this web site offers.
- To manage the social networks(nets). The Holder has presence in social networks(nets). If you do to yourself follower in the social networks(nets) of the Holder the treatment of the personal information one will govern for this paragraph, as well as for those conditions of use, policies of privacy and regulations of access that belong(concern) to the social network(net) that proceeds in every.